VEHICLE DISPLAY INFORMATION
Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
VIP Admission from 9am – 10am
Vehicle Move in:
1. You are responsible for moving your vehicle into & out of the convention center. Your vehicle needs to have a quarter tank of gas or less upon arrival. This is a Fire Marshal requirement for vehicles that are displayed inside buildings.
2. When you arrive with your car, you will drive up on the back dock of the convention center and approach the Supercar Check-in Table.
3. Stop at the Supercar Check-In table. Your gas level will be checked at this time.
4. We will check your name off the registered vehicle list and give you your Platinum Badge(s). Your Platinum Badge will allow you access in and out of the venue. This badge will also allow you and your guests access into the Platinum Area during the event. Catered Food, Cocktails and a Lounge Area will be provided to drivers & their guests. Guest Platinum Badges: You will be in charge of giving your Badges to your guests.
5. Once you are checked off the list and given your badges, Supercar Expo workers will direct you where to park inside the exhibit hall.
Friday TBA, 2021
12pm – 8pm
Vehicles and Exhibitors may move in vehicles and booth materials. You will be able to order carpet (if you need it), set up a vehicle display if you have one, and have more time to prepare your vehicle for the show.
Vehicle Booth Move Out:
Vehicle and Exhibitor move out will begin directly following the event. All vehicles and event materials must be removed from the facility no later than 8pm on the same night.
Saturday TBA, 2021
4pm – 8pm
2021 Official Detailer Sponsorship Available!
Vehicle Display Floor Covering
You can rent carpet from our EXPO Service Contractor, or you can bring your own carpet or floor covering for vehicle display. Please see Vehicle Information Packet below for pricing.
This packet contains Pricing & Information for additional items you may want to purchase for your vehicle area. Carpet, Wifi & Electricity.
2021 Driver’s Kit Coming Soon!
Questions About Set-up?
Super Car Expo, LLC
Car Show Award Categories
Attendees will vote on their favorite 3 vehicles in each category.
Paint or Wrap
Vehicles will be coded on the voting sign so attendees know what category each falls under. 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place trophies will be awarded in each category. Awards ceremony will be at approx 3 pm
VEHICLE DISPLAY $200
Your $200 Vehicle Display is donated to the Ed & Betty Pariso Cancer Charity, Inc. A Nonprofit Charity Corporation. Ed Pariso is a cancer survivor, and this Cancer Charity is helping cancer patients and their family members enjoy a fun day away from the struggles of radiation and chemo. For more on Ed’s cancer fight & journey click here.
All vehicles that register must be vetted and approved. Please register below, and we will be in touch if your vehicle is approved. No Donation is required for the registration process, unless approved.
- Stanchioned Off Vehicle Area
- Platinum Badge
- (6) Guest Platinum Badges
- Supercar Expo Hat
- Supercar Expo Tote Bag
Platinum Badges will allow drivers and their guests access to the Platinum Area during the expo. Platinum Area will have Cocktails, Catered Food and a Lounge Area for all guests and drivers.