2020 Supercar Expo
Arlington Convention Center
9:00 am – Doors open to VIP badge Holders
10:00 am – Doors open to the general public.
5:00 pm – Event doors close
Please visit our website for Times, Hotel & Other event Information.
Vision Star Entertainment, Inc.
Email – Steve@VisionStarEntertainment.com
If you have any questions regarding onsite booth set-up or questions about sampling your product, please reach out to Steve for assistance.
We do not have an official hotel for this event. However, there are plenty of hotels close to the convention center that will be convenient for your stay. Please view link below to choose the best hotel option for you.
SET UP / MOVE OUT TIMES:
Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way
SET UP TIME:
12:00PM – 7:00PM
MOVE OUT TIME:
5:00PM – 9:00PM
***All vehicles and event materials must be removed from the facility no later than 9pm.***
Click on link below to view and print your exhibitor kit.
2020 Exhibitor Kit Coming Soon!
IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING VEHICLES WITHIN YOUR BOOTH SPACE:
Please use this link and read over all Vehicle Display Information – https://supercarexposhow.com/dallas/display-your-vehicle/
2020 Official Detailer Sponsorship Available! Contact Lacye for all the info! Lacye@VisionStarEntertainment.com
Your allotted amount of vendor badges will be available for pick up at the Vendor Check-In area during vendor set-up. For questions regarding your vendor badges, please reach out to Steve Straka. Steve@VisionStarEntertainment.com
TITLE / VIP / GOLD Sponsors: Your VIP badges will be given to you at Vendor Check-in. Someone on your team will need to be in charge of giving out these badges to your guests. For the amount of VIP Badges you receive, please refer back to your contract.
If you plan on sampling a food or beverage related product at the Arlington Convention Center then please read the following email. If you do not plan on sampling then you can disregard this sampling information. PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND RETURN IT TO THE EMAIL BELOW FOR APPROVAL.
- Food & Beverage – The CENTER has an exclusive provider for food and beverage services, including concessions, catering, and alcoholic beverage services. These services are operated and controlled by the CENTER and its official concessionaire.
- No food and beverage products, supplies or alcoholic beverages may be brought into or removed from the CENTER by the USER, their employees, contractors, or attendees.
- Exhibitor Products – Samples are permitted on the show floor only if the item is a sample product of the exhibitor. Written permission must be obtained 30 days prior to the event from the DIRECTOR for sampling and distribution to event attendees.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverage samples may be provided complimentary and must be limited to 1 ounce or less (bite size) of food and 4 ounces or less of non-alcoholic beverages. Service for alcoholic beverages must be arranged through the CENTER’S exclusive food & beverage provider.
- Temporary Food Establishment Permit – Exhibitors that are approved by the CENTER to distribute food or beverage samples must obtain a current, Temporary Food Establishment Permit from the City of Arlington Health Department and display in the booth during the entire event period. For information, or to apply, contact (817) 459- 6777or www.arlingtontx.gov/health.
Also you may try reaching out to the contact with the health department listed below.
817.459.6693 | Fax 817.459.6669